SITE PREPARATION REQUIREMENTS
In order to deliver your fully assembled shed we need to be sure your site is prepared. Please check the following conditions:
- No trees branches lower than 15ft overhead in the path of the delivery truck
- No bushes or shrubbery impeding the delivery truck.
3ft working area around site is needed.
- The customer is responsible for removal of fences, trimming of low branches, removal of debris, animal waste, or any other items in the way of delivery. IF FENCE POSTS ARE REMOVED FOR ACCESS, HOLES MUST BE COVERED OVER AND NOT LEFT EXPOSED.
- Vehicles should be moved out of the way of delivery and kept from the edge of the driveway prior to arrival of your shed.
- The area should be no more than 12″ unlevel. To check the grade difference, find a straight 2×4 of sufficient length. With a 4′ level on top find the highest ground, while in level position measure from the bottom of the 2×4 to the ground on the lowest side as follows:
- A stone base is recommended for any 10 ‘x 16′ or larger shed or if the site needs to be leveled. The base should be made 2ft larger than the size of the shed (ex: 10×16 shed needs a 12’x18’ base) using¾” crushed stone approximately 3-4″ thick and laser level. The stone base must be flat and level, not placed to the slope of the land.
Request an Estimate
80 Washington St. Route 1, Plainville MA
9:30 -4:30 M-Sa, 10:00-3:00 Su
181 Franklin St. Hanson, MA 02341
7:30 -3:30 M-F
Let’s Build Your Dream Shed Together
You’ve worked hard to create your home, let Parker Sheds create your dream shed! Our expert team will work closely with you to go through any and all options, helping you to find the perfect shed for your home and for your needs.